Monday, February 04, 2008

Back in Action

So, admittedly I'm not the best blogger. Or even close. But, that's what is so funny about social media. It is incredibly transparent. I don't have to tell you what a bad blogger I am, or how disorganized I am, or what a hard time I have with consistency. You already know that based on the fact that I haven't posted since Alberto Gonzales was still forging signatures in office. Good times, good times. Similarly this blog is a but "unfocused" if you will. Very much like my own life. I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Communications/Branding consultant sounds pretty good. We'll see how it goes. I have great people skills. I'm a good writer. I'm an a fairly, if not neurotically, talented designer. So we'll see where this goes. Hopefully as I become more focused so will this blog.

No comments: