Friday, November 17, 2006

Kickin Around

Well we've just gotten into our new house. After a summer of kicking around at my parents house, and struggling to stay motivated at work I'm finally getting settled again. We've got the company's new identity pieces loaded up and ready to print. The new website is also under review and should be up soon. Check out the current one here. The new site looks like this.

The lightasign corporate assets are done. They turned out okay: I liked the logo a lot. The fliers were less than stellar, but acceptable. I did a white version that turned out okay and was a lot "lighter" visually. What really capped it off was the identity manual. The layout turned out clean and I got some ideas for doing future manuals. It was a ton of work, way more than I expected or billed for. That was frustrating. However, the experience of nailing that piece more than made up for the lack of cash.

In family news: Chris is home for Argentina, Londyn started laughing today. (Linz called me on the phone and I could hear Londyn giggling in the background.) It was a singularly beautiful sound.

I'll post pics of the house once we get it all painted: gray/green living room, red kitchen. I hate red. Love it finished, hate it in process. We're on the third coat. It's still not dark enough to totally hide the white wall. AAAAAHHH


project|nautilus

No comments: